- 998 YK, Barrakas 28: Adventurers descend into Lost Ruins
- 998 YK, Rhaan 3: Adventurers emerge from Lost Ruins
- 998 Yk, Rhaan 4: The Legendary Dance of Jasper the Swan King
- 998 YK, Rhaan 6: Adventurers arrive at Ur’Nanshe ziggurat
- 998 YK, Rhaan 7: Adventurers descend into Ur’Nanshe ziggurat
- 998 YK, Rhaan 8: Present Day
Age of Giants
- -80,000 YK: The giants establish a vast and powerful civilization on the contient of Xen’Drik. They enslave elves and drow.
- -40,000 YK: The quori invade Xen’Drik through a gate that conects Eberron to Dal Quor, the Plane of Dreams. After years of battle, the giants call upon magic to destroy the planar gate.
- -39,000 YK: Giant civilization crumbles.
Age of Monsters
- -38,000 YK: The giants revert to primitive monsters living in the ruins of their shattered civilization.
The Current Age
- 299 YK: The Church of the Silver Flame is established.
- 832 YK: The inquisition to wipe out lycanthropes is launched by the Church of the Silver Flame. It lasts 50 years and drives the species almost to extinction.
- 914 YK: Thalin, ruler of Thrane dies, and the Church of the Silver Flame seizes control of the nation.
- 991 YK: Kaius III’s rule of Karrnath begins.
- 993 YK: Jaela Daran assumes the role of the Keeper of the Silver Flame.
- 994 YK: The land of Cyre is destroyed in a massive cataclysm, creating the Mournland.
- 998 YK: Modern day